Thursday, December 25, 2014

Avent Light Spiral fantasies...

22nd Dec 2014 (Monday)  T. Moon Capricon 7 degree  New Moon  Solstice

It is said that today is a most auspicious day of making a wish. Especially all things related to career. I was at home w sy, still have mild fever and looking low in energy. I made a wish for him. for all my children to grow up healthy, independent and confident to take on the path given to them.

23rd Dec 2014 (Tuesday)  T. Moon Capricon 22 degree,  New Moon

Today is a special dual function outing, a yoga lesson and extended to a Christmas party. Sy seems to be healthy enough to go! He looks more radiant and upright. Suddenly I realized the wish was working! Friend cooked up a simple lovely lunch, kids had lovely pre Christmas warm up. Xyuan was happy to received gift blessings. She is beaming w worthy feeling. I had enough time to go home and napped well. Simply perfect.

24th Dec 2014 (Wednesday) T. Moon Aquarius 7 degree,  New Moon

Today is the day the kids has been looking for. A Christmas Eve party down in Seremban. Somehow I feel we are yet to to give meanings to the kids in this festive season. So far the impression has been far materialistic. I never grow up with this festive celebration. I start to search for meanings. I had a sudden burst of ideas of doing lots of things i found online. so I messaged my best pal, planning something meaningful the next day.

The party was warm and fuzzy. I haven't been paying attention on these friend's friends. But i could feel their friendly gestures. I have been contemplating on the topic raised by jia hui, that friendship reflects siblings relationship. I was touched by the kind friendship and compassion.

The driving experience was pleasant. The journey has been retrospective.

25th Dec 2014 (Thursday) T. Moon Aquarius 21 degree, New Moon

Spent sometime playing a card game with the boys. It has been kindly given to us upon my shameless request. In the name of learning more Chinese, I see my eldest son taking great interest of it, I shamelessly took away another boy's Christmas present in advance. Cant help but to find some violent influence in the card game. Leaves me a dilemma compromising between learning and attics.

Time flies when you have different arrangement of activities. Tomorrow I should start packing and also some shopping for inner beauties. soon I have to share adobe in other's home. Need to take care of the presence of these inner stuff.


No comments: