Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Balancing home and work, emotions and structure

• 16th Dec T. Moon Libra 15 degree, forms a tight tsq w N Mars and Venus 18 degree. Waning Moon

The usual yoga lesson today was rescheduled. I almost reached the destination and have to reroute.

Feel like falling sick. With the thought of the coming skype meeting at night, I skipped dinner to catch a cat nap. Hoping for a better concentrations later. Indeed, eating less did me good. Have been feeling bloated since. Maybe it is time to eat less and detox!

It was a late and long meeting indeed. One member fell sick couldn't make it. Lucky thing I have partners, they did bulk of the work load. I was just trying to enhance things here and there.

• 17th Dec T. Moon Libra  28 degree, 150 degree with N. Sun 29 degree in Taurus. Waning Moon

Brought kids for dental. got some major cavities filled. Feels great sense of achievement! Generally my mood has improved. Able to contemplate over my weaknesses to improved over  6th house. Areas I am so unfamiliar with! Employee relationship! I have been always avoiding this issue. Try to make it as if does not affect me. I always have dreams yelling at domestic worker. Still cannot nail down a schedule. Everytime I just feel like going to sleep. Must catch a new moon to plant this 6th house seed.




No comments: