Sunday, December 21, 2014

Disconnected Moon

21st Dec 2014 Solstice T. moon Sagitarius 23 degree,  Waning Moon

WL is due for is yearly mindful escapade. I fully support this as I know it will do him good. He has been losing weight, teeth etc. He needs this badly. Thanks to astrology, it helps me to recognize his needs more objectively.

Sy still has some low grade fever. It is already the 3rd day. It seems he really worries about his school work. I remembered he fell sick after he heard that I would be away for art therapy for some time? He urgently brought up his work and ask for my assistance. Then his head collapsed on the desk feeling dizzy. so dramatic!

My connection with him has not been too good. I always brush him aside as he is the eldest son. i expect him to be independent. I have always been busy in the mind! planning, thinking, surfing! I have neglected him. I didn't know he is so fearful of no being to able to complete his holiday work. Something no one else could help. Definitely can't go to daddy. he is forced to face me. not merely about the homework. me and him cant really talk. i dont understand his joke! I am so serious all the time of getting things done!

During dinner, in daddy's absence, i deliberately make some silly jokes, hope to loosen him up and he will recover soon. my poor son... how does it feel like not being understood by your mother? I have to pay more attention to him and connect w him more.

No comments: