Friday, December 19, 2014

Undercurrent emotions vs healthy body

18th dec 2014 moon in Scorpio, waning moon
I told the kids today I will go out at night for a gathering. Sy felt the urgencies to get me to help him w his journal. Writing the journal has always been a chore for him. Coz he needs lots of help w his vocabulary. And I was the sole person who is able to help him in his Chinese writing.

In the midst of writing his journal, sy laid his head down. Very unlike him. Though writing journal in Chinese is v tough on him, he always work hard on it. Today it seems like a give up. Very unlike his usual attitude. Then he came to hug me, I felt his burning body. I had a Xmas gathering to go to in 66 bangsar. So I prepared dinner for the kids, administered medicine and take a break from the domestic scene for a while.

19th dec 2014 (Friday ) moon in Scorpio, waning moon.
Sy cont w fever. Tossed n turned the whole night. Seeing his already thin body growing even thinner. Fever is still high.

20th dec 2015 (Saturday) moon in sagi, waning moon.
Sy woke up w improved energy. Appetite comes in. Still slight fever. But he started passing motion.

No comments: