Monday, December 15, 2014

Subconcious Relationship afloats

Moon diary 1: T. Moon in Libra 4 Degree , Conj. N Pluto 4 Degree.  Waning Moon 22.1

Yesterday I was in a great mood of studying up on the hill (Moon Virgo). My mind was clear and focused. Though lots of old memory flashing pass. I was in a retrospective mode.

Today I had to go for a meeting on rules and regulations, generally on keeping the school in better control, also talked about money a little. I was bored and my soul gets no excitement and stimulation. Such meeting kills me. I was very quite. Kept thinking of my new found bright direction working as a budding healing astrologer or therapist. At the same time I was trying to keep the meeting fruitful, trying to concentrate.

The short renovation in my house seemed to have come to an end.

Last night I had lots of dreams. I remembered I yelled in the dream " No one did inform me!", over and again. It feels real and intensed. It seems the renovation forbia has not over yet in my subconscious mind.

I was thinking of a person I had not met for sometime. To my surprised, she messaged me in the morning to invite me for a x'mas gathering.

Quite an unusual feeling I get today. Somewhat dark and deep. Not sure of where it come from. So I decided to write my first Moon diary. I will be going for my regular Yoga session tomorrow.




No comments: