Wednesday, August 29, 2012

New discoveries

Today we have been busy w the flour business. Started w making some scones in mind, then i found out the kids enjoy playing flour as it is. I have a few boxes of worm infested flour, perhaps I should sieve them and let them play in the garden b4 it hits the compost bin.

Bought a good smelling honey dew, but to my surprise it was tasteless. As it almost going to the compost, I thought it might make very good dessert if boil it w red n honey dates plus some wolfberries. Having thrown in a bunch of pandan leaves i rushed to get from my green finger neighbor, a wonderful smelling soothing tonic was ready effortlessly. So next time, any fruits that does not fit for your taste palette consider making them into some tea.
Just throw in some dates and wolfberries + pandan leaves works all the time.

No comments: