Sunday, August 05, 2012

Flower power

I haven't been blogging for a while. Recently I was adviced to blog again more regularly according to my astrology chart. By doing so most of my problems will be solved with little effort. As this would help me w my overall well being. I immediately felt the relief as this has been one of my favorite things in life, to be able to share and have audiences out there.

Recently I begin to tune to flowers in the neighborhood and bring them home to appreciate. Some would say you would shorten the flower's life span by doing so. Something my mom used to tell me long time ago.

One day I took a stroll w my kids and armed w a pair of garden scissors. We brought back some flowers and gathered them in a few casual vessels. The presence of fresh flowers and scent in the house awoke some unexplained senses. The scent of the fresh flowers greeted and sang into every spaces and corners in my house. It was a beautiful moment. A lasting well being stayed in my mind. I can still recall the feelings after many months. You will be surprised that there are so many different types of flowers u can gather rather than just having roses or daisies from the flower stall.

Some flowers don't stay long. You get to observe every moment of change.

Try it one day, just walk out with a basket and a pair of scissors. Invite some natural guests to your adobe.

No comments: