Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Coco Cool Booster Cushion

It started with me didn't want another piece of baby furniture in my house.  1 1/2 yrs old XinYuan didn't want to sit on her baby high chair anymore. So I ordered some "Booster" Cushions made of coconut husk for this purpose. I also customized a few more to share this idea with other like minded parents. These Coco Cool Booster can be washed n dry easily and it is very cooling and firm to sit on. I got some experienced meditation mats producer from the temple to make this. They have quite a few of other products too like single bed mats, the light weight multipurpose mat (which i used to lie on during my homebirth, not a stain is noticed now. )

So this is how the cushions look like, my 2 yrs old daughter sitting on the Full 4" booster cushion.
She just woke up. This is a Full 4" Coco Cool Booster Cushion.
So I have just a few more to sell to vacant my cupboard for more organic cotton bed sheets perhaps. There are 3 different specs:

 1.)  Full 3": [ 3'' x 14'' x14'' ]  2.) Full 4" [ 3'' x 15'' x15'' ]  3.) Half 4" [4''x15''x10'']
These cushions are suitable for children age 1 1/2 to perhaps 8 yrs, as long as they outgrow from their high chair. If your child is of the smaller build and is very young you can start them with the 4''.
1.)  Full 3" (Height) RM85
[ 4 pieces left only.]
2.) Full 4''   RM90
[SOLD OUT]
3.) Half 4''   RM 65
with space for leg rest
[SOLD OUT]
Other uses of this cushions are many. Both parents and child can use them on the floor for meditation, take them with you when you travel, family reunion dinner etc. (to sit in the car, just to pop them up a bit, absolutely not to replace a car seat)

Xuan is sitting on a Full 3" and Daddy is meditating on a Half 4"
I also sell a meditation cushion set.
Coco Medi Mat   RM 90    [8pcs left]
This is a family shot of all the products. This shot was taken at 7am, both daddy n Xuan were very eager to help me out.
Convenient handle. Xuan is still sleepy...

No comments: