Tuesday, February 23, 2010

my little girl

my little girl has just turned 1 recently. she was born on the 4th day of cny. I used to leave most of the baby care to the maid. But she fell sick often. So changed strategies. Do it myself as much as i can.  She used to have milk rash. Used to cough for months. I kept her happy and bond with her more. Slowly i cracked the "davinci code". Her milk rash went away. The cough is healed. I can see her growing stronger. I connect with her more now. Her face is glowing in radiant. I'm glad i have awaken. It's a joy caring for u my girl - Xin Yuan - happy birthday. Mama bakes u a choc fudge cake.

2 comments:

Dorabie said...

so cute!! I am so happy for you.. even though its different words altogether but Xin Yuan can also sound like 心願. Its truly blessing to have a baby girl and she gonna be a stunning outstanding girl in the future!!

diane said...

Happy Birthday BB. Please come office sometime. Come and visit auntie.