Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Low



It was a dry brownie. Super dry. I can never get a perfect brownie.

Leaking pipe, the wall paint is peeling off. blk moss growing wild. Contractor came when i was out fetching son.

Crying babies. Why don't you just go to sleep.

Maid agency owes me money Rm100. for over a year. I hate calling them and explain to them over again.

Today I hit a low point after many months of consistant high. Feeling a little low. Perhaps I am tired. A little blur. Lost sense of direction. Lots of things to do, but do not know where to start first. I usually only do things that i like. Not things that i need to do.

I ve been wanting to homeschool. It's a huge effort. but i know it's for better. It's a field i find it interesting. I could learn at the same time i can be with the kids more. and foster better sibling bonding. I don;t get positive support from my partner. Feel like giving up. Why should I be the one worry so much about it. Some one else is in doubt of my ability. I should just forget about it.

I don't like a sad blog. But today I feel like putting the low point up.

Leave me alone.

3 comments:

diane said...

I left you alone yesterday.
But I want to let you know that I thought about you today. I hope you are feeling better today.
You have given so much, your heart, your mind, your body,even your soul to the people and things you love, especially your kids.
Only wishing for the best for them. So blessed your children are to have a mom like you.
Sister you have to learn to let go. most importantly don't forget yourself. Sister you have made so many sacrifices for your children. so many so many.
sister you have to let go.. and yes its ok for things to fall a little out of plan. mistakes too are ok. becos we are only human.

Ru said...

There are much more highs in your life, and they outlast those lows.

Ru said...

There are much more highs in your life, and they will overlast those lows.