Thursday, July 10, 2008

Pesto spagetti - meals done in less than 45min.


including washing too. absolutely healthy, and it's vegetarian. Easy for kids, coz all veges are blended. one more family one dish meal on my list.

this time i did without pine nuts n cheese. haven't got any pine nuts and can't stand cheese these days.

ingredient a: ( blend till fine)
some tbsp of pine nuts ( dry roast 2 min)
hand full of basil
2 cloves of garlic

ingrediant b: ( add in later, coarsely blend)
3 tbsp of olive oil
2 small tomato deseeded
some sea salt to taste

Method:
Heat some olive oil in a pan and JUST MIX the pesto mixture and grated parmesan cheese above with your pasta.


The session was broadcast live to adeline.


1 comment:

Little Chef said...

Looks yummy!~ next time can prepare for me to taste when I come over with the kids? kekeke!

Though I doubt my son will know how to eat it ...